Clara turned three and for her Birthday she wanted a minnie mouse B-Day. So we bought some Minnie balloons and cake plates and she was happy. Kristyn bought her the cutest Minnie dress and she wears it everyday. The thing about Clara turning three is now she is recognized by Disneyland as a person who must pay to get in. And thats not all we have to pay for her every place we go now like the movies, waterparks, soupplantation (its still only $1.49) she is now economically making more of an impact. She is worth it we love her! the last two pics are Clara on her 2nd and 1st Birthday. May there be many more.
You're too nice. i feel like a blimp!..and i still have about 2 more months to go (oct 13th). i think we will be seeing you and your cute family at the birthday party this month- if that's still happening. i haven't seen you MONTHS!
6 comments:
What a babe! Jill, your blog is looking better and better! Hey I am going to have to stop by for a visit when I come down this month...
That's a funny post! Right now Ryan and I get to live it up with our two kids under three. Life is good!
You're too nice. i feel like a blimp!..and i still have about 2 more months to go (oct 13th). i think we will be seeing you and your cute family at the birthday party this month- if that's still happening. i haven't seen you MONTHS!
I love that soup plantation was included. I always think of Steve at the plantantion.
I love that you posted pics of all her birthdays! Amazing! Loving this blog so far.
I think Kenny may have teared up looking at this post. "Awww, cute Clara."
Post a Comment