Quirk 1- I am not sure how to explain this I am scared of knives you know when someone is cutting food and they are talking and then in conversation they kind of just hold the knife and its pointing at you. It makes me incredibly uncomfortable and if I can I leave the room, if its Steve I ask him to kindly put the knife down.
Quirk 2- I can not sleep next to a nightstand I just envision rolling over and hitting the bridge of my nose on it. If I have to I put a pillow over it.
Quirk 3- This may be a weird on but I like to push my nose down so I can smell my face lotion I guess I do it a lot because June has started doing it too. (my nose does not seem to have much cartilage in it so this is possible)
Quirk 4- The first thing I do every morning is go into every room and open the blinds/curtains to let the daylight in. I'm always perplexed when people have theirs closed during the day, and it reminds me of my childhood and my days of living in a lightless dungeon (julie will know what I am talking about).
Quirk 5- I love to count. I love to count in number patterns. I love to count change(money), train cars, palm trees, my steps when I walk, anything I can think of.
Quirk 6- I love to make sound effects! I make them while I am driving, changing Clydes diaper, walking, going up stairs(and counting the stairs at the same time). These sound effects are anything from my car schreeching while I do a pretend peel-out in my car to bombs exploding as I run up stairs. The kids enjoy it but, I know it won't be enjoyable to them when they are teenagers and they have the Mom who picks them and their friends up from a church dance and does a pretend peel-out as we leave the church parking lot.
I tag Julie Hoke one of the Quirkiest people I know!
5 comments:
I don't think I have ever used the face smelling technique until reading this post!
p.s. it works...
Can I go with you when you pick up your teenagers from a dance? I'd love to watch their embarrassement when you peel out (or when you make it sound like your peeling out).
Thanks for sharing!
-Jill (not Kenny)
Cute pictures! Sorry about the lightless dungeon. The old furniture and carpet didn't seem as bad that way
That's weird, because I think you are the quirkiest person I know! And you do that lotion smelling thing a lot! I've seen you do it! And the sound affects for sure will still be cool and funny when the kids are older!! Cause I'm old and I think it's funny!
Lol!! I'm totally snooping on your blog from Julies. feel free to totally do the same. that's why they are on the www right? Anyway. I totally do the counting thing AND the sound effects all the time!! I've never admitted to the counting, cause I've been afraid that it is a sign of some kind of obsessive compulsive disorder! lol....But the sound effects are fun. I tend to screech most if I brake to late & we all have to hold on! & I've noticed Eli making noises down the stairs too!!! good to know I'm not the only normal person here in a world of crazy ones!
Post a Comment