me: If you could have any special powers what would you want?
Steve: I don't know
me: Like the ability to read minds, x-ray vision, super-human strength, become invisible, to be able to fly.
( Steve looking like he is pondering my question)
Steve: what would you want?
me: probably to be able to read minds or super human strength.
Steve: I think I would like the ability to just keep going to be able to get a lot done and not get tired.
me: Okay, like crazy endurance without the need to sleep?
Steve: yeah, I guess
me: but you love to sleep you would hate that!
Steve: Okay, I would still sleep at night but not get tired during the day.
me: Are you serious? Out of all the super-human powers you could chose from you would those the ability to not have to take a nap during the day?
Steve YES!
me: Thats stupid!
Steve: Well, stupid questions will produce stupid answers.
Now you reading this post what special/super-human powers would you want to have?
4 comments:
Definitely wings. Fairy wings to be specific. Tucked into my skin when I'm not using them.
I don't know if that's a superhuman power but it's what I want.
Second choice. Invisibility. I want to watch Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.
That sounded really gross. Not like that.
I would want the ability to fly, and whilst flying sleep.
Was this inspired by Twilight? HAHAHAH! I already know the answer. I would want mind reading.
Post a Comment