Saturday, April 17, 2010

I Had a Dream Last Night #2


I am going to visit my Mother-in-law in the hospital my husband Steve is already there. I go to check in with security at the front desk. They just ignore me, knowing my Mother-in-law is in room 122 I walk past with out incident. As I am walking up to room 122 I see a man sitting in a chair he is old about 70 and looks very worried and sad. He looks familiar and when I walk in the room I am not acknowledged. I look over to who he is so worried about it is an older lady but not my Mother-in-law. I turn to walk out and noticed how old, dry and cracked this lady's heal is and how bright red and shiny her toenails are. So I head down the hall to find out what room my Mother-in-law is in. As I get close to a waiting area down the hall I recognize two voices it is Steve's brother Nathan and his wife Kathy they to seemed very worried about the situation. they are standing in front of a window and the sunlight is coming in from it so I can't really make out their faces but I know its them. I then notice a very cute little boy of about 9 to 11 years old and he looks so much like Nathan and Kathy's daughter Abby. I hear him call for his Mom. Kathy does not answer a beautiful 30 something woman does. Its Abby and she is all grown up. I run to hug her and her son. It takes me a minute to see that they can not hear or see me either. That is when I realize that its not my Mother-in-law in room 122 I came to see it is me and that old man in the room that looked so familiar was Steve. Then I woke up.

What do you think this dream is trying to tell me?

3 comments:

stacy said...

you're going to be old when you die?????? hahaha! wow! that is a lot of detail. i never remember those kind of details.

i LOVE that picture of you and steve. you look beautiful!

Beth said...

You need a good pedicure...the kind where they spend more time on your feet then painting your toe nails.

k berrett said...

WOW!! haha that is crazy! I have the hugest smile on my face right now!! What in the world? That is funny and sad and weird -- the best part is that we love you so much we are all there together and Abby and her son are there to support and love you throughout your whole life! yea for FAMILY! I don't wanna grow up though, I don't wanna get old! I love what Beth said too! So funny!! Call me next time you have such a vivid dream esp if me and my grandkids are in it!! I hope it doesn't come true though!