Thursday, July 15, 2010

Especially for Natalie!!


June dressed up for Cinco De Mayo.


Clyde wanted his hair in a ponytail like Clara's. They are the best of friends.

Here is our Little Louis. He will be 9 months on the 23rd he is always smiling. He just started crawling and waving bye. I am completely fascinated by him. I thought by the time I had my fourth I would think of them as just another baby. Thats not the case. I get so excited with every smile he gives me. I can't get enough of him.

I love this picture of June in her swim class. Can you guess which one she is?


5 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks Jill! June is tall and gorgeous just like her mama. Clara and Clyde are best of friends? That is so sweet. I know what you mean about thinking number four would be just one more kid added to the herd but I love Nolan like a first time mom and am just as excited for all his firsts. Louis is so cute and I just want to kiss his cheeks. Thanks so much for posting this for me. I really miss you an our long, late night chats.

Beth said...

You have the cutest kids! I love clyde's pony tail : ) And Louis' smile is so presious!

kristyn said...

I love 'em all! We had so much fun with June and Clara today at Legoland-- we need to borrow them more often.

German Sittner y Evelin Herrera said...

My favorite family from the states, love you all!!!!!

Christy said...

Please! I love everything about this post. Clyde's ponytail, Clara's huge smile, being able to pick out June from all the swimming kids, Louis's huge smile. I love that smile too and I'm not even his mom. :)