A couple of months ago Steve went up to utah to help clean out his Moms house before they sold it and he came home with a few treasures this picture being one of them.
I'm so excited for your blog! Such a cute family picture! Welcome to the blog world. And I LOVE that picture of the family from a long time ago. Tell June that Spencer says that he was so happy to see her and can't wait til we come down to visit again so she can hold him. :)
3 comments:
Is that Steve in front? It totally looks like June!!! That pic is SO good.
Yeah I am so glad you started a blog! What a rad picture! I wonder where that was taken?
I'm so excited for your blog! Such a cute family picture! Welcome to the blog world. And I LOVE that picture of the family from a long time ago. Tell June that Spencer says that he was so happy to see her and can't wait til we come down to visit again so she can hold him. :)
Post a Comment