I love the two pictures at the bottom with all the kids! Clara looks soooo cute with those glasses and that outfit! And I just love June's "smile". I think it's so funny that she smiles all the time, but when you ask her to smile for the camera it turns out different!
5 comments:
Ollie is still dragging his pup around.
Dean says thank you to June for inviting him. He loves his pirate dog and had lots of fun making him. We love you Junie B. Juners!
I love the two pictures at the bottom with all the kids! Clara looks soooo cute with those glasses and that outfit! And I just love June's "smile". I think it's so funny that she smiles all the time, but when you ask her to smile for the camera it turns out different!
That looks like a fun thing to do.. Are all those kids cousins?
How fun!
that first pic of june and clara is priceless. they look like best buds. build a bear - such a good idea!
Post a Comment