Monday, September 8, 2008

Party at the Plunge part 2




If you did not already know Clyde and Sheldon Demke were born on the same day. The first time they met Susie and I discussed how we should have a joint birthday party when they turn one. I had this idea about renting out the plunge pool. I called Susie and she thought it was a good idea. The rest is history.

3 comments:

jenny demke said...

i'm sad that i was a party pooper last weekend. i REALLY was looking forward to this specific one-year-old birthday party more than any others. i had it marked on the calender and everything. however, i'm glad that i didn't have to take pregnant pictures in my bathingsuit. kathryn is SO brave!

Anonymous said...

Jii, the party was so fun! I loved, loved the cake!! I may copy it for one of my kids birthday!! You look so good in those pictures of you! You're beautiful!!

Ruth said...

It was the funnest B-day party, furreal. Wow those last pics were AMAZING! WHo took them.