Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Princess Clara Bella


Just to let you know Clara's name has been changed to Princess Clara Bella per her request. I wanted to show you these pictures. Clara is so funny we play this game where I say an emotion and she expresses it perfectly, it is pretty amazing take a look..... excitedhappy face

                         blank face
                                  really happy face and the bottom pic is mad face, my favorite.

5 comments:

Susie Demke said...

I will most certainly grant this request.
I can't even say how cute she is. It hurts.

Natalie said...

That is so sweet. What a darling little girl. She is precious just like your other ones.

Ruth said...

1- Cute outfit
2- She is so Dang cute(i want to keep her
3- I think she totally has a career in modeling(haha)

Beth said...

Wow! What a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

Clara is the cutest!! I love her belly! She definitely needs to be put in a drama class!