Saturday, December 6, 2008

If You answered Sarah Windes.....

You are correct! Since a few of you answered it correctly I thought instead of giving everyone who got it right a prize we will continue this game. The first person to get 10 right answers wins. I will take pictures of peoples feet, legs, hair, eyes. Also other things like trees in front yards, cars people drive. Then after a few days I will post the answer. The winner will get a prize and the title of Ms./Mr. Observant. And there will be a prize and it will be a good one.  Also the questions will progressively get harder. Good luck and have fun. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This seems like a fun game!! I could never do this game because I don't have as many friends as you!

julie said...

luv this idea. help us get to know our friends even better. i only wish i visited your site sooner, as i totally knew that was sarah's hand! i recognized her ring. not that i'll know anything else; all i can say is GAME ON!!