





I have been wanting to get our family pictures taken and I built all our outfits around a cute robot sweater- vest I bought for Clyde at Old Navy and of course it is the one thing I could not find when picture time came. Beside that minor setback the pictures turned out fantastic. Ruth thank you so much!
12 comments:
You guys look like professional models.
Good use of the Arovista. Your family is wonderful! Tell Steve and the gang hello for me will ya Jill.
Merry Happy Christmas!
These pictures look fantastic! i'm jealous. we had to take our Christmas pictures by ourselves. they're hideous.
Merry Christmas!
You guys look so cute! I love the outfits!! We just took family pictures and we just did boring black!!
I probably don't need to tell you that you all look fantastic - but I'm sure you wanted to hear me say it. So I'm saying it. You all look fantastic. Also, I'd be lying if I didn't confess to enlarging the photos just to study your shoes. I love them, by the way.
They look awesome. Good Job Ruth and good job steve and jill for making such cute kids!!
how cute is your family??!!!? jill you are a total babe! You look like a model
La familia mas hermosa de los EEUU...son mis favoritos y estan todos muy lindos los niños y ustedes se ven muy felices juntos...debo confesar que ver esta fotos me hace extrañarlos aun mas..saludos y felicidades
we got your christmas card today...they turned out beautiful! Thanks!
I very much appreciate how cute those pictures are. It's not easy to get everyone looking right. Have you noticed the more kids you have how much harder it is to take a decent family photo? Lots more wiggly bodies looking and squirming around. Well anyway they all look great! You have an awfully handsome family Jill B.
I LOVE these pictures!
I feel like I should say something creative since everyone has already told you how cute these pictures are ... but I can't come up with anything, nope nothing. So, I will just say. These pictures are cute. Seriously. Really cute.
Post a Comment