Monday, May 11, 2009

Help Wanted

WILL PAY! Looking for someone to show up at my house and clean my bathrooms. Minimal experience needed. Just someone who isn't easily grossed out and or offended by grim and stink. Please respond promptly position needs to be filled immediately.

4 comments:

Susie Demke said...

2 things.
1. Are you being serious because I will. I don't mind bathrooms. I hate dishes but for some reason I'm okay with toilets and tubs. It's weird.
2. Does it have to be one of us, your readers, or would you like me to recommend a housecleaner. I can do that too. Becky's. She's moving soon.
3. I guess I have 3 things. I'm free. I really will help if you want. I go to this place and I think of all the things that make me mad and I do it when I clean and I get so angry and it makes me clean really good and it ends up feeling very theraputic. If I cry a little don't be alarmed. It's all part of the "process". But 2 good things come out of it. I relieve some stress and save some innocent person of one of my tyrades and the bathroom will sparkle.

Katie Schultz said...

haha to susie's comment- I love that she goes to an angry place. I have to play some good dance music while I do the dishes- which I hate. Some Kanye or Justin Timberlake

Christy said...

Whoever comes over, send her my way. I'll even pay for a ticket to Arizona. I'm that desperate. But I might ask for help with the refrigerator too. Sorry. I hate that one too. mostly pulling out, soaking and washing out the produce drawers. Good luck with that! I'm jealous.

Jill said...

How 'bout I hire someone for you and you let me borrow your yard to throw Kenny a 30th birthday gathering. (I kinda thought we'd have our own house by the time he hit 30...) Yes, I realize Susie will do it for free. Sorry; I'd need something in return for bathrooms.

Also, I love Susie's comments.