Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Steven Elbert!


So I am having a hard time blogging. My mind is full and when I attempt to blog I go off on a tangent I can not articulate much these days. But I do want to say a little something  about my husband. He just turned 38. I remember when I first met him he had just turned 28 and I thought he was old. Here we are 10 years later creeping up on 40 and he still looks like the 28 year-old I met, only more attractive. How do men do it? I look around me and all the men are looking better every year. Okay I am going to try to stay focused this is about Steve. Anyone who knows Steve knows this. He is very generous. If anyone he cared for needed anything he would help them out the best he can. Steve does not talk bad about people. If he thinks it, he won't say it. If he has an issue with you, he will address it to you, and no one else. He will never talk about you behind your back. He gives no false flattery, if he compliments you he means it. Steve is the best of both worlds - he inherited his Dads athleticism (and love of basketball) and his Moms musical talents. He is my musician jock. Steve is my anchor... I could not do this without him. He is the calm in my storm. I love him. Oh, and we make cute babies together. Happy Birthday ! 

3 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday to Steve! (You two do make cute babies.)

kristyn said...

You sure do make cute babies! And Steve is great too.

Natalie said...

Well said Jill! Happy Birthday Steve and yep you look exactly the same as when I met you 10 year ago!