So my sweet Clara turned 4 on July 19th. She is convinced she is catching up to June since June will not turn 6 until september. Clara is a whole lot of sweet with some new found 4 year old sass.
Here are somethings about Clara I want to always remember:
- She has an amazing imagination. This is a world she enters very often. She has a husband named Chote and her name is Meato Seato they live in Texas and they have a dog named Lucy. Clara will go on and on about how they met and how much Chote loves her.
- She loves to dance and usually has a very serious look on her face while she is doing it.
- She comes in our room every night and cuddles with Steve and I.
- Clara refers to Steve(her Dad) as her boyfriend especially when she wants something. She has Steve wrapped around her finger and he knows it.
- Clara always talks about getting married. She recently told me that when she grows up she will marry the Goblin King (David Bowie) from the movie "Labyrinth" and become the Goblin Queen. They will do magical things together.
-On Claras first day of pre-school she insisted that she bring her Book of Mormon to show everyone.
- Clara is very sensitive and gets her feelings hurt easily.
- She is a peacemaker.
- She is quiet, but not shy.(unless Kenny Brady is around)
- Clara dresses herself and I am amazed at some of the outfits she comes up with. She already has a taste for fashion and loves getting new clothes.
- Clara has yet to lose her big cheeks and I hope she doesn't anytime soon.
- Clara was the easiest baby and has so far been a fairly easy child. I always say she brings a needed balance into our Home.
This list can go on and on, though I will stop here.
3 comments:
Next time we come over, don't be surprised if Kenny is dressed up like David Bowie circa Labrynth.
Happy (Belated) B-Day to Clara and happy (early) B-Day to Clyde
So good to see you. Sorry we didn't meet up again. Had issues with other schedules.
Your babes are darling.. and it was fun to catch up.
This is so funny! Thanks for posting this because I really love reading about my little neice and finding out all about her! I wish we lived closer to enjoy her more! I love that she pretends she has a husband and lives in TEXAS!!! Happy belated birthday to her! Love ya'll
Post a Comment