So last night I was on a sailboat. I am not familiar with sailboats and I am feeling uncomfortable. The wind starts to pick up and I am moving through the water really fast. I look around and see that all four of my kids are on the boat with me. I start to panic and call to them to stay close to me. I look up to realize the water is extremely shallow in certain areas and there are coral reefs everywhere. I see nothing but water no land and I have no sense of direction. I need help and realize no one can help me. The wind is getting stronger. We are moving fast. The faster we move the lower we move into the water. My kids are all under the water and I am trying to maneuver around the coral reefs and hold all four of my kids above the water so they can breath. They keep slipping out of my hold and its beginning to get dark. This was my dream last night
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
I Had A Dream Last Night
So last night I was on a sailboat. I am not familiar with sailboats and I am feeling uncomfortable. The wind starts to pick up and I am moving through the water really fast. I look around and see that all four of my kids are on the boat with me. I start to panic and call to them to stay close to me. I look up to realize the water is extremely shallow in certain areas and there are coral reefs everywhere. I see nothing but water no land and I have no sense of direction. I need help and realize no one can help me. The wind is getting stronger. We are moving fast. The faster we move the lower we move into the water. My kids are all under the water and I am trying to maneuver around the coral reefs and hold all four of my kids above the water so they can breath. They keep slipping out of my hold and its beginning to get dark. This was my dream last night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You hide it well and make it seem so easy! I think you are a great mom!
Soooo...I didn't even say anything to you at the show - CONGRATS. I'm loving the photos. And I'm sure you'll be in the swing of things in no time.
He's beautiful! In the next few weeks you'll find your footing. I felt the same way for while after Jay. It's a new routine. Get a few "life jackets" (help) and in the words of the ever wise Dory from Nemo- "just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
That is a scary dream!!
(For real that was your real dream! I would have woken up crying!)
love susie's comments! so wise! I was hoping you had time to post pictures!! so cute! Congratulations to you and Steve and the kids! How are all the kids liking the new baby? love ya!
Hey Jill,
if you have a few seconds go to my blog links and click on 'Bugs Life'. It's my sisters blog. She wrote something very similar to you. Using the analogy of trying to tread water while holding a brick over her head for those first few weeks/months. Micah, her baby, just turned 4 months.
Congrats Jill! I have been checking your blog to see the new babe!!! It gets easier I promise. I miss you!
Congratulations, I was on your Berrett Family News Station, trying to find Karen Berrett. I have left a message on there. We use to live opposite Karen in Provo and knew Mari and Aaron when they were really little. We have kept in Contact over the years and when I last called Nephi the phone had been disconnected and took everyone had moved. If you could leave a message on your family news station that would be great as I really miss talking to your mother in Law. I have a blog too and If I have the right family will somehow get you my email or phone number
Gill Rollins
hey jill this is jana heller. i can't believe that you guys have 4 children. my three are about the ages of you older kids 5, 4 & 2 1/2 and i still can't decide if i can handle #4. your family is beautiful! by the way do you guys watch "Glee"? well if so, your steve looks just like Fin the main guy from the show. if you haven't watched it you should check it out just to see the resemblance. good luck with 4!
Post a Comment