I want to tell everyone a little bit about Clyde he was born 8-08-07 and he weighed 8lbs 8oz. He came a year too early. Yes he was a surprise and I cried for a week or two when I found out I was pregnant and three months pregnant to be exact. At my first doctors appointment he said congrats you are pregnant and you are already done with your first trimester. I love my little boy and whenever Steve sees me lovin on my little Clyde he says "Dont you feel stupid that you cried when you found out you were pregnant with him?" And I always answer "YES!" He just turned 1 and he has made me smile everyday since 8-08-07. I love my Cowboy!
10 comments:
Clyde is the cutest cowboy I've ever seen!! I'm so excited that us Berretts have finally arrived on the blog scene--what fun awaits us!
Seriously!!!!! Clyde is so cute! I don't blame you for crying though!
Hey jill, Its traci price! He is super cute...and I can't believe it has been a year!!
What a Man.
i would totally cry if i found out i were pregnant right now... but maybe not if i knew i would my own clyde out of it.
your kids are adorable!
So I just found your blog, and I have to admit that I will probably be stocking it now. Your kids are adorable and I love the little gem that you got from Karen's house- the 70's must have been amazing!
love the blog! cute kids!
You have the cutest boy I've ever seen! The birthday party was a lot of fun! And the food was especially great!! Thanks! I've updated my blog, so check it out!
Wow, that kid is cute.
Post a Comment