Monday, September 15, 2008

June in September






Sometimes I look at pictures of June the ones of her before Clara and Clyde were born and I almost feel homesick. Don't get me wrong I love C&C its just life was so simple then. I miss the carefree days of just Me, June and Steve. I miss my June baby. 
 So this has been a busy month for June. She lost her first tooth. the day before her first day of school. June was so excited for the Tooth Fairy. Also you get to see what i have to brush in the mornings June gets the craziest bedhair. June Turned 5 years old on the 12th of this month. She has been begging me to take her to Build-A-Bear workshop. So for her Birthday thats where we went. I will post that blog tomorrow. 
 I want to tell you a little bit about June. She loves to say HI to everyone and does. June makes everyone feel welcome she loves visitors and will either invite you to her house or ask if she can come to your house and make cookies (one of her faves) She has had a crush on Kenny Brady for I think at least the past 2 1/2 years. Her cousin Dean she says is her bestfriend and when you see them together you can see why. June is a tomboy who also likes her toenails painted. She is the best of both worlds. She is my Junebug, Juniper, Junie B. Jones, Junah, Juno, June-June. No matter what her nickname is she will always be my first baby love.

7 comments:

Ruth said...

I totally know what you mean. I miss my little max. I love june, especially when she says she wants to go to my house.

Amy said...

Hey Jill! I hope you don't mind I looked at your blog. I came across it while I was looking at Julie's. I love this post. It actually made me get all teary eyed. What a sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

Little June-June! We love her so much! And she really is so hospitable. I love it when she asks if she can come to our house, or when she asks us to come visit her! She loves company and she is always a sweetheart to Bonnie! She was my first baby love, too!!

heather said...

i love june & i love that she loves baby wendy! i've been trying to get her attention for years, all i had to do was have a baby, who knew?

p.s. i love the, "look what the tooth-fairy brought me!"/bed hair picture!

Beth said...

I just found your blog! I love it!

I love June-june! It melts my heart everytime she goes out of her way to say hi to me...
But I thought I was the only one she wanted to make cookies with.

German Sittner y Evelin Herrera said...

Hola!!!!!! me encanta esta foto de June en Ostende...me muero de ganas de verlos a todos otra vez en Argentina...Ruth...I can make Asados for everyone...ask steve for translation..bye

Sarah said...

touching, fur reals.