I got reacquainted with an old friend yesterday. My sewing machine. I decided I was going to make curtains for the kids playroom and as I got out my sewing machine I saw a blanket I had started to make before Clara was born. Yes, its been that long. So after the initial awkwardness of threading the bobbin I was good to go.
Here is my finished baby blanket for my 3 yearold.
Steve is not sure if he likes the pink fabric. Feel free to tell me what you think of the curtains.
8 comments:
WHUUUT! It's like i don't even know you any more! The curtains look super.
I love the curtains, but I love what the girls did to the room when you weren't looking! That's great! So I'm really sorry but I tagged YOU!! "The Five", just look at my blog, copy & paste it then fill in your answers! It's actually kind of fun! Sorry!
Beautiful.
nice job, Evelin love's her machine and sew all the time, is nice to have a self-sufficiency wife...
How much do you charge? Did you know Christian sews? Well when were dating (that whole 2 weeks) he told me he could but I have never seen anything yet. Hmm. And we just bought a Halloween costume for Sheldon and he said he would always make them. Hmm. I think he was trying to impress me. With sewing skills.
I love them. Very cute and I would like to put in an order. Do you do Halloween costumes?
VERY nice. i've taken sewing classes, i have a sewing machine, but i still don't know how to thread the bobbin. no matter how much i try, i just don't get it. you don't know how LUCKY you are to have a natural sewing talent...
they look cute. i like the pic of june amidst all of her toys. my house always looks like that and i don't even have the excuse of doing anything domestic/creative while it's happening. but, i do have the excuse of alta.
jenny, maybe we can learn to thread bobbins together, i don't know how either.
i love the curtains & the look on june's face surrounded by toys. i think letting your kids make a mess every once in a while is a sign of being a good mom.
Post a Comment