While those that attended Clyde and Sheldons B-Day party will enjoy looking at these pictures I have to warn those that did not come that it may evoke strong emotions of jealousy. The food was delicious thanks to Rodney and La Finestra catering. Kathryn Demke was a good sport about me harassing her taking lots of pictures. (I love seeing pregnant women in bathing suits.) We honestly had so much fun from doing flips off the diving board to the cutest couple award (of course Jill and Kenny won again) I can honestly say it was the most fun I have ever had at a childs B-day party and I would like to thank everyone who came and participated in our fun, Susie my co-planner, Ruth for making a good kid friendly playlist, Jon and Kristyn for bringing ice, Steve for food prep and all you do, Rodney for never ceasing to wow me with your meat dishes you prepare while you being a vegetarian and therefore never knowing what your food tastes like. You are a man of many talents. And last but not least Sheldon and Clyde for coming into this world on the same day so we could have a big joint birthday party. Heres to turning one!
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kathryn looks so good! I wished I looked like that when I was pregnant! The food really was delicious! And I can't believe Ryan and I didn't win cutest couple! I mean I may not be that great, but my man is HOT!! he carries the team!
Very cute post. Sheldon and Clyde look so darling! This was definitely the best rager of the summer. I love that you thanked us for the ice-- not many appreciate the value of ice at a party. You guys get it though. No ice = no cold beverages and no cold beverages= no fun.
Wow. I had no idea that picture was even being taken (but judging from my hand positioning, i was obviously deep in conversation with the brilliant Erika)...anyway, I'm glad Kenny noticed the camera and struck the pose that won us "cutest couple." I'm not sure I agree (again, Ruth DID shave her legs) but I will say that Kenny has it going on.
Happy Birthday again to Clyde and Sheldon! Thanks for being born and giving your moms a reason to throw an amazing party!
I didn't know there was a cutest couple contest going on. What about Christian's handle bar mustache? HellO! Can anyone else not see how gorgeous that things makes him look. Kristin- it's true. Your ice made it worth coming too. Thank you. From everyone.
10 comments:
Kathryn looks so good! I wished I looked like that when I was pregnant! The food really was delicious! And I can't believe Ryan and I didn't win cutest couple! I mean I may not be that great, but my man is HOT!! he carries the team!
Very cute post. Sheldon and Clyde look so darling! This was definitely the best rager of the summer. I love that you thanked us for the ice-- not many appreciate the value of ice at a party. You guys get it though. No ice = no cold beverages and no cold beverages= no fun.
Yeah I really think you should recount the votes on hottest couple. I even shaved my legs!!
Wow. I had no idea that picture was even being taken (but judging from my hand positioning, i was obviously deep in conversation with the brilliant Erika)...anyway, I'm glad Kenny noticed the camera and struck the pose that won us "cutest couple." I'm not sure I agree (again, Ruth DID shave her legs) but I will say that Kenny has it going on.
Happy Birthday again to Clyde and Sheldon! Thanks for being born and giving your moms a reason to throw an amazing party!
Looks like your party was a big hit! My kids would have had sooo much fun. Sorry we couldn't make it. Happy B-day Clyde!
we had so much fun at that party! the food was wonderful (of course) i didn't even know you could reserve the plunge!
I'm totally, totally jealous!
I didn't know there was a cutest couple contest going on. What about Christian's handle bar mustache? HellO! Can anyone else not see how gorgeous that things makes him look. Kristin- it's true. Your ice made it worth coming too. Thank you. From everyone.
It was a great party! The perfect way to end the summer!
Thanks for inviting us!
Sheldon and Clyde are too cute!
THIS IS BS.. I WANT MY BISTEC..
Post a Comment