Is that jills hand?
Steve's. I've looked at his hands before. He has long narrow fingers with blonde hand hair. Just so you know I always look at peoples hands.
Sarah Windes'hand! What do I win?
i was going to guess sarah windes too-- i recognized her ring. Or is the ring on a different hand to throw us off?
Kristyn - I had the same thought! Then I spied you (way ahead of me) at the PF sale and thought - man we're a lot alike today. (Or so I wished.)
LOL! Sorry Steve.Your hands are rugged.Sarah yours are like fine silk.
sarah's!... i knew right away from the ring.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Is that jills hand?
Steve's. I've looked at his hands before. He has long narrow fingers with blonde hand hair.
Just so you know I always look at peoples hands.
Sarah Windes'hand! What do I win?
i was going to guess sarah windes too-- i recognized her ring. Or is the ring on a different hand to throw us off?
Kristyn - I had the same thought! Then I spied you (way ahead of me) at the PF sale and thought - man we're a lot alike today. (Or so I wished.)
LOL!
Sorry Steve.
Your hands are rugged.
Sarah yours are like fine silk.
sarah's!... i knew right away from the ring.
Post a Comment