Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Falling in Love




I remember when Steve and I were dating and I had that "I am falling in love with this guy" feeling. Well the same thing happens with my children. I start getting excited when they make eye contact with me and smile. Sometimes I just feel such an overwhelming sensation as I hold Louis all I can think to do is just squeeze him. I usually instantly regret it as the next event that happens is half digested breast milk all down my shirt. I want it to be known to all, it is official I am in love!

4 comments:

k berrett said...

OH my goodness!! He is so so handsome!!! He is a chubby little guy!! I love his lips and his eyes and oh..... I am in love too!! When can I come and get him? I need another boy in my family -- 5 isn't cutting it for me. I want and even 6 (3 boys, 3 girls) Come on Jill - let me just borrow him?

k berrett said...

ok - and one more thing! What does the little emblem say on his shirt? Louis Berrett? What is his middle name? initials! so cute! Oh I just need to snuggle with that baby!!

Susie Demke said...

Now that he is getting rid of the squished newborn baby look, I notice that he has this entirely different look than all the rest of your kids. Could be the photos... I know in the beginning everyone (myself included) says- Oh he looks just like you/Steve/Clara/June/Clyde, but I always figure those first comparisions never really count because the baby's nose and head haven't even developed it's true shape yet. So it's so interesting to see him now a few weeks later. But like ALL your kids, he is absolutley beautiful and soft. You have the softest kids. Have I told you that? That their skin is like velvet? I notice because my babies and kids and me and Christian have the driest skin.
He's lovely and I can't wait to see "who" Louis is and what he does and how he grooves in this world. Can't wait to see you guys again.
K- for real? Another? DO it! Do it!

Paige said...

you make motherhood seem so romantic! your children are beautiful! congratulations.